Reading puts your brain to work.
Reading is to the mind what exercise is to your body.
It gives us freedom to roam the expanse of space, time, history, and offer a deeper view of ideas, concepts, emotions, and body of knowledge.
Upcoming Mindfulness and Meditation Class @ Synergy Holistic Health Center
Call to Sign Up (859) 525-5000
Often times pesticides and heavy metals found in and on our food can lead to our bodies not performing optimally. Schedule a Nutritional Consult or Nutrition Response Test at Synergy Holistic Health Center today. (859) 525-5000
- Echinacea – For prevention, increased dosage if starting to feel sick
- Congaplex – Powerful combo of whole food supplements to be taken at the first sign of symptoms (turns on immune fighters).
- Immuplex – Powerful combination of whole food supplements for prevention and treatment of any immune problem.
- Chywanprash – Powerful Ayurvedic formula for prevention and treatment
- Cataplex AC – Best for flu, contains echinacea and whole food nutrients
An Increase in Lifespan with a Decline in Memory
The World Health Organization estimates that 47 million people live with dementia.
- 3½ cups pureed tomatoes
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 fennel bulb – thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 bunch of sliced Swiss chard
- 1 15oz. can cannellini beans – rinsed and drained
- 4 garlic cloves – chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Place a large pot on stove top and heat to medium high.
- Add oils, then add fennel, onion, garlic and salt and sauté for about 7 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and reduce heat to low and let simmer (stirring occasionally) for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with bread, gluten free crackers, or parmesan crisps.
- Soup lasts 5 day refrigerated or 2 months in freezer.
These are extracts from The Science of Meditation Report from UNYTE. UNYTE: Biofeedback and interactive meditation