Mimi Tagher is Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture, Chinese Herbology, and Oriental Medicine. She received her Masters Degree from The International Institute of Chinese Medicine. Mimi is also a Biodynamic Craniosacral teacher and practitioner, and a licensed massage therapist. Her specialty is combining acupuncture with craniosacral therapy to help balance the body physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Mimi is committed to helping you achieve physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. In her sessions, Mimi helps to reestablish proper energy flow in the body, thereby opening doors to possibility and facilitating change. Her passion is empowering people one-on-one and in groups.
By bridging the gap between eastern and western medicine, Mimi is able to offer you a multitude of opportunities for health and healing. Most of her sessions include a combination of therapies, including acupuncture, craniosacral, and massage. Her credentials include:
- Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture
- Nationally Board Certified in Chinese Herbology
- Nationally Board Certified in Oriental Medicine
- Masters Degree in Oriental Medicine – International Institute of Chinese Medicine
- Licensed Acupuncturist – OH
- Certified Acupuncturist – KY
Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Chinese Herbology
- Tui Na (Chinese Bodywork)
- Biodynamic Cranial Touch (Teacher)
- Certified Biodynamic (Breath of Life) Craniosacral Practitioner – certified by Charles Ridley
- Teacher: Breath of Life Biodynamic Craniosacral Work
- Studied with the Milne Institute: Visionary Craniosacral Work
- Studied with the Upledger Institute: Craniosacral Therapy
- Licensed Massage Therapist – KY
- Trigger Point
- Studied Oriental Bodywork at the International Institute of Chinese Medicine
- Studied with the Upledger Institute: Craniosacral Therapy, Lymph Drainage Therapy
- Heart Centered Therapy
- Hot and Bothered by Menopausal Symptoms?
- Important Information About Fibromyalgia
- Important Information about Menopause and Perimenopause
- What is Craniosacral Therapy?