According to a survey conducted by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), 87 percent of Americans don’t eat enough fruit and 91 percent of us skip veggies.
Here’s how to get more in your diet.
A Smoothie packed full of protein from a grass-fed collagen source. Collagen is a building block for many organs and structures of the body. Great for hair, skin, nails, and joints.
This smoothie is simple, easy to make, and a tasty way to incorporate more greens into your diet.
Ingredients (use organic):
– 3-4 leaves green kale (with main stem removed)
– 1 cup frozen dark red cherries
– 1/2 frozen banana
– 1 tsp. cinnamon’
– 1 tsp. turmeric
– 16 oz of water or almond/coconut milk
– two scoops of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
1. Rinse the frozen cherries under cool running water and add to blender.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender
3. Blend on high speed setting for about 1 min. or until smooth